Freelance Personal Trainer
New Body Gym and personal training studio is a specialist training studio aimed predominantly at personal training, specialist training and physiotherapy. We have a small membership base that also consists of personal training clients following routines designed for them by their trainer to follow outside of their sessions. The gym is also closely partnered with our sister company; The Vocational Academy, more specifically the Essex Fitness Academy department. Meaning there is plenty of opportunity for upskilling through accredited CPD at team discount rates. The studio itself is a nice atmosphere with one main aim in mind - RESULTS. Both for clients and the trainers who work there.
In short, we are looking for 2-3 permanent, house trainers. You get 8 weeks to build up your business, after that, you pay a small monthly rental fee of only £200 to train your clients unlimited at the gym. In return, we offer assistance with you building your client base through e-mail marketing and various offers that encourage the personal training service to new members.
Due to the success of our last recruitment campaign, we are not looking to recruit anymore part-time, flexible, newly qualified trainers. We are ONLY looking to recruit EXPERIENCED personal trainers with either a proven record of success or an established client base already.
You need to have at least the level 3 Diploma in Personal Training with either the willingness to, or already posses, more specialist qualifications and CPD. Such as Exercise Referral, level 4 qualifications, short courses such as Kettlebells and more.
What support do you get?
- DELIVERING INDUCTIONS: We offer the opportunity for trainers to deliver inductions for new members at the gym, where you can also sell your own PT and we also pay you £10 per hour, per person for inductions delivered. This means that should you not recruit a new member for personal training, you are at least getting some form of financial reimbursement for your time.
- LEAD GENERATION: We also generate leads through client recruitment campaigns from time-to-time, which we share out fairly to all trainers
- PERSONAL TRAINING TASTER PACKAGES: New members get the opportunity to purchase a three session package of personal training taster sessions upon joining, thus introducing them to the trainer who chooses to deliver the package
- EDUCATION: You can opt to study CPD courses and full diplomas at our educational academy for highly reduced fees - bonus!!
- TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES: There is the possibility to do some teaching at our educational academy based on both the demand and your experience and qualifications. This is an opportunity that can be explored after building a working relationship (we offer teacher training qualifications to enable you to teach professionally)
Your experience will be at least 18 months (12 months will be considered if you have proven success) and you must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Visited our website and researched the company
- Provided a cover letter with your CV
- Read this advert in full
- Proven track record of success
We re seeking true professionals to add to our small team.
- Customer Service
- Personal Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"