The experience we need.
- Proven experience as a motion graphics designer working on as many of the above as possible.
- An awesome show-reel to back it up.
- Availability to start work at the end of March/April and provide around 3 weeks of cover (but if you're good this is likely to end up leading to more and more work - which is optional of course).
A very well-established and highly respected motion graphics agency with a client list chock-full with the biggest and best brands in the world. They've got clients in pretty much any sector you can think of including fashion, TV, music and technology.
What you’ll get in return.
- Day rate depending on experience (or a fixed price for the duration of the contract).
- The chance to continue contracting there if the fit is good.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.