Freelance Mid-weight Digital Designer
One of my good clients based up in East Finchley, London who are one of England’s leading beauty brands, are looking for a freelance mid-weight digital designer with fashion/ beauty experience.
They work across cosmetics, beauty, trends and industry events, and have a new campaign launching in January, hence needing help for the start of this new project:
- Looking for someone who is a whizz at campaigns, mainly working on banners, emails, newsletters to social assets
- This will be a purely design role, so no coding involved
- They are looking for a very clean, minimal and well-designed portfolio, where good creative flair is expressed and clever colour ways thought out, right down to interesting typography across UI digital design
- If you can do a little motion graphics to compliment your social work that would be great
- Working on a beauty brand, they will want to see extensive experience within the fashion/ beauty or retail industry focusing on digital design
This brand is looking to bring someone on come near the end of January for 6 weeks. There is the potential for this to roll on depending how much work there is. You will be working across an array of different campaigns so things will definitely be kept interesting. This brand is very agile in their way of working so you will be cross pollinating across all the different teams from Design, Social, UI to UX.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'