Freelance Medical Editor - Leading Agency - Healthcare Advertisi
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Freelance Medical Editor to join a brand new Medical Communications agency in Paddington for a3-6 month contract.
These guys are one of the most sought-after agencies I work with as are a little different from the standard agencies due to their high-science (they specialise in some very unusual and demanding therapeutic areas) and global reputation.
If you're after an agency that has a very high-standard of working and has one of the most exciting pipelines for you to take ownership of, I'd be keen to see what your thoughts are on the below:
The main essence of the role will be complete independence on content and quality checking – including some reference/fact checking – on ground-breaking healthcare advertising brands for rare diseases and new oncology drugs.
1) Medical Editor / Technical Reviewer
- 6 months contract as a completely autonomous and savvy medical editor mainly based in their lovely Paddington office.
- You will be reviewing high-science promotional copy including activities such as fact checking, reference pack compilation, annotation, formatting, copyediting and proof reading
- You will be the first point of contact for fine-tuning materials and be given the opportunity to work across the entire portfolio
- Experience as a lead quality-checker against brand guidelines or style guides
- You will have exceptional attention to detail, experience in a reviewing/editing role and you will definitely have experience doing this in a medical/pharmaceutical capacity and be used to the high-science terminology
- Experience within Oncology or using Veeva Vault would be a huge bonus
My client are looking for a start ASAP and have interview slots available Thursday 5th and Friday 6th April.
If this could be of interest to you please send across your CV and interview availability or call Paris on !
MEDICAL EDITOR / SCIENTIFIC EDITOR / COPY EDITOR / COPYEDITOR / MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS / MEDCOMMS / HEALTHCARE ADVERTISING / MEDICAL ADVERTISING / HEALTH ADVERTISING / MEDICAL WRITING / SCIENTIFIC EDITING / COPY EDITING / MEDICAL EDITING
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job