Freelance Junior Digital Designer
Based down in Croydon in London, I am working with a very well know international cosmetic, skin care and perfumery leading brand. They have had a brilliant start and end to this year and things are looking like they will continue with good flow into next year.
They are looking for a freelance junior digital designer who will report into the Head of Digital and assist them on their new January campaign:
- You will be mainly working across BAUs and every day digital design throughout all the digital touchpoints
- This could stem from creating social posts across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to delving into their stock image libraries
- A little website design may crop up but you will be mainly focusing on banners which will be static and animated, so a little knowledge in After Effects in motion graphics will be very useful
- Campaigns will also be a big focus, as much as this will be more production focused and roll out, trying to be creative in this would be beneficial
- Being such a large company there will be brand guidelines to adhere too
- There may be a small element of print involved
If you have worked within the beauty sector or retail, this will be ideal as they are really looking for someone who has an understanding of this this type of work and experience in this sector.
This will be to start at the beginning of January, for 5 weeks in total.
Working here, this company has a great work life balance, and usually go for drinks every Friday to keep the company moral up!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'