Charity Talent are recruiting for a Part time HR Coordinator to work for a world renowned International Social Enterprise. This is an excellent opportunity for something who wants flexible working. They are recruiting for a HR Coordinator who can work 2 - 3 days per week for 6-9 months, however there may be the opportunity for the job to develop into a longer-term contract or permanent job. The role is based in their City Office which is near Liverpool Street, however the is scope for flexibility of working hours and the option of some working from home.
As the HR Coordinator you will support the Director of Operations with HR generalist responsibilities and this will include supporting payroll for staff in 8 countries across the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR life-cycle from helping managers through the recruitment process to raising contracts, on boarding and payroll setup
- Supporting staff with HR admin issues on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with department leads across the world and work with a number of external International Advisors.
- Updating their HR system with relevant information as and when requested.
Pending on the level experience you have and how well you deal with HR Ops admin there may be some option to develop widen the scope of this role including the opportunity to work alongside the Director of Operations to support him with some exciting International HR Projects.
You will have the following experience:
- Be an HR Generalist with
- Experience of Support and Administration,
- Payroll support experience
- Good attention to detail
- Take ownership of your work
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- HR database experience and a comfort working with spreadsheets and data
- A good writing style and ability to communicate well with staff, including producing documentation and helping to update their internal wiki and handbooks