Hello, Full-Stack Developers!Our client is a leading agency who works with some well-known healthcare brands.
All freelancers work remotely and they require some support ASAP.
- Extensive experience in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel.
- Ideally, you'll be fluent in source control such as Git & other source control management tools.
- Have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong experience with Mobile First Development / Responsive Web Development
Every day you could be:
- Developing and testing reusable code using available frameworks & libraries
- Designing front and back end applications whilst continuously collaborating with designers
- Hand coding web and mobile-based web applications
- Automate build process using Grunt or Gulp
- Create and follow technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Design and Agile software methodologies
- Build SQL and design databases
- Experience working with REST service and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- A familiar working way around Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
You should be 5 years into a developer career particularly in Front End Application Development.Ideally, you should also be experienced working on large marketing websites.
This contract is to start ASAP for 2 months with possible extension.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'