Freelance ESOL/Employability Tutor - Brixton/Deptford/Camden
Contract positions, 20 hours a week
£170 -£250 per learner
Our client is an established, successful and quality focused training provider with centres in South London, providing a range of work based learning and skills programmes. They currently have a need for 3 experienced ESOL and Employability Tutors to work on a part-time basis (20 hours a week) to teach at their centres in London with the occasional need to work in centres in Camden.
This role is within Adult & Community Learning to deliver ESOL or functional skills and employability Skills at a range of levels to adults. The role requires an approach to teaching and learning, which is dynamic, inspiring and engaging making use of a wide range of teaching strategies and techniques. You will have strong team working, classroom facilitation and management skills.
1. To teach learners across a range of abilities and ages in a community learning setting
2. To contribute to the development of the curriculum.
3. To prepare schemes of work, lesson plans, assignments and assessments as required.
4. To provide learners' with opportunities to gain ESOL and/or functional skills qualifications and to liaise with appropriate curriculum team leader
5. To use new learning technologies in undertaking teaching and other duties
6. To keep up to date with subject specialism and to attend training identified.
7. To contribute to the development of resource materials.
Skills and experience:
Cert Ed or equivalent full teaching qualification
CELTA or equivalent desirable
Teaching experience in delivery of ESOL or Functional skills and Employability to learners in a community setting ( ie teaching parents in a Family learning environment )
Excellent organisational skills
Experience of complying with standards for planning, assessing, and maintaining accurate records.
Strong team working, classroom facilitation and management skills.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in working on a part-time freelance basis with this excellent training provider then please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions quoted reference M19708
An up to date DBS check will be required.
Morello are acting as an Employment Agency and Business in respect of this role.
Morello are an independent specialist agency for the FE and Skills sector, recruiting across the UK on the a permanent, contract and freelance basis.
- ESOL Tutor
- Employability Trainer
- Functional skills Tutor
- family learning
- Community learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job