Freelance Employability Tutor
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Here at S Knights Recruitment, we are proud to be recruiting for freelance Employability Tutor /Trainers nationwide!
If you are a freelance Tutor / Trainer, get in contact today!
Role and Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for Freelance Employability Tutors based all over the UK. Locations include:
- West Midlands
Experience and Skills:
As an Employability Tutor / Trainer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering employability programmes to a range of learners, both remotely and face-to-face, helping learners identify and overcome barriers.
- Providing information, advice and guidance throughout the learners qualifications.
- Supporting individuals with their job search activities, interview techniques and applications, re-training and restoring confidence in learners.
As an Employability Trainer / Trainer, you must have:
- A relevant teaching / assessor qualifications (PTTLS / DTTLS / CTTLS/ D32/D33 / A1 etc)
- A proven track record of learners reaching their goals / employment
- Occupational occupancy in specific areas within employability.
- Proven record of being organised and reliable, with the learners progress at heart.
Apply today to find out about our Freelance Employability Tutor / Trainer vacancies!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'