Digital Designer | Retail client | monthly rolling | up to £400p/d
An award-winning global advertising agency is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to join their design team on site with one of the UK's largest travel companies. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced digital professionals, and work across a great variety of brands, as well as getting in with an agency that provides regular freelance roles.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP, you'll be working on the production of digital assets to support global campaigns
- You'll be designing digital deliverables, including webpages, banners, wireframing, social content and emails
- You'll be working on site with the client, so some client facing experience is necessary
- You'll have experience working in user research projects, including interviews, identification of pain points and stakeholder surveys.
- You'll be a mid to senior level designer, with at least 5-6 years of experience and an exception portfolio to match
- You'll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions
- You'll fluent in the entire Adobe CC, including auxiliary programs such as After Effects, Zeplin, Sketch and Invision
- You'll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
This role is to start in January 2018 to grab yourself a contract for next year!
For more information please contact Archie at or on +
- freelance Ux UI research survey pain point web design ecommerce platform online retail app IOS android integrated print digital brochure OOH DOOH post