Freelance Digital Marketing Executive - Global Events Business
A new exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a Global Events Business who are currently going through a very exciting time in their Digital Marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to really make your work recognised and drive the digital activities of the Marketing team, with a particular focus on Inbound digital marketing. In this special role, you will be responsible for multiple inbound digital marketing channels including social media (organic and paid), SEO and website maintenance, PPC and mobile.
You will be working with the wider digital marketing team as well as key internal stakeholders such as the brand marketing team, copywriters, brand, creative and sales to name a few.
To name a few Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the PPC, Social Media and web marketing channel plans.
- Maintain the website.
- Manage the affiliate agencies.
- Work alongside the creatives to develop briefs for display ads.
- Produces multivariate tests and optimisation plans.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of inbound marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in delivering PPC and social media campaigns.
- Proactive approach to constant analysis and optimisation.
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs.
- Experience delivering or coordinating PPC campaigns.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices a plus.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then apply right away!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job