A great opportunity for a Freelance Content Marketing Manager to join this growing B2B Software Company for a 6 month project, remote to start with onsite requirements in their head office in London.
The Company (Ecommerce Software):
This Ecommerce Software Company have an outstanding reputation within Online Shopping, partnering with clients including Amazon and Ebay. As a freelance Content Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to own all brand direction and content strategy, engaging customers and driving growth.
Content Marketing Manager Role:
- Develop Content strategy according to product and marketing plan
- Maintain content across CMS
- Create content in line with brand and messaging – build reputation within industry
- Plan where the content will go for each page of the website
- Collaborating with other departments including SEO, Performance and Design
- Prioritise content edits and updates according to business needs
Content Marketing Requirements:
- Experienced with WordPress and other CMS
- B2B experience necessary – preferably B2B SaaS
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience working within Ecommerce Software industry would be preferred
- A strong background in content management (CMS)
Interviews will be taking place from Tuesday 28th July for the Freelance Content Marketing Manager role so if this is of interest, please apply directly or message me on LinkedIn – Alicia Cliff X4 Communications.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'