Freelance Construction NVQ Assessor
Salary: Rates per portfolio - Competitive
Immediate starts available!
Due to continued growth and expansion, Brian Scaddan Associates are now looking for Freelance Construction NVQ Assessors to assess their construction qualifications and would love to hear from you!
Are you an experienced Construction NVQ Assessor looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you a freelancer already who would like the opportunity to work with a flexible, growing and successful organisation, dealing with high profile companies within the construction industry?
If this sounds like you read on!
We are currently recruiting across all trades, but are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who can assess:
- Level 2/3 Drylining / Formwork / Steel erecting & fixing / Plant Ops / Wood Occupations / Painting & Decorating
- Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision
- Level 4 Construction Site Supervision
- Level 6/7 Manager & Senior Management qualifications.
We have contracts across the UK, so we are looking for Assessors in all geographical areas to support these.
What Brian Scaddan Associates can offer you?
- Competitive rates per portfolio
- Flexible caseloads
We are not only looking for candidate’s with relevant qualifications, we are also looking for someone who has a true passion for education, love what they do and wants to help people develop in their chosen careers.
- A1/TAQA (or equivalent) qualification required
- Relevant qualifications and experience / occupational competence in your trade
- Highly motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible approach to work to achieve excellent results
- Ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
- Willingness to travel
You must be able to provide identification that will show your right to work in the UK, a copy of your most recent DBS check, copies of your qualifications that show your competency to assess and hold Public and Products liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role and would like to explore the Freelance NVQ Assessor opportunity further, please apply now and be assured your application and any discussions will be in the strictest of confidence!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job