3B Training are seeking Freelance Construction NVQ Assessors/Tutors to work with our existing team. You will be required to assess learners predominantly in the North West although some nationwide travel may be required occasionally.
The ideal candidate will be able to assess both Level 6 Construction Site Management and Level 7 Construction Senior Management.
Construction NVQ Assessor/Tutor main duties:
- To engage and work with learners who are in employment
- Review evidence against set learning criteria
- Help and support the learners through face to face meetings, emails and phone calls.
- Support the learner with procedures to make sure the evidence is collected in line with awarding body standards and rules.
- Conduct assessment needs of learners
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
- Experience of assessing Construction NVQs through on site assessment
- Strong construction background
- Willingness to work nationwide
- Willingness to attend 2-3 meetings per year at 3B Head Office in Wigan
- Strong admin skills and proactive in updating learners and 3B
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify new business opportunities on site and pass leads to 3B
- MCIOB (essential for Level 7)
This is a freelance role and you will be paid per completed portfolio/learner completion with rates negotiable.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Rob Boardman at 3B Training or follow the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job