NVQ Assessor - Construction - London
B2W Recruitment are in search of a Freelance Construction Assessor in London.
As part of a well-established team the successful applicant will have a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working on some of London’s larger, more iconic schemes which will enhance their career prospects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support learners who are undertaking various construction related Apprenticeships
- Support apprentices to Level 3 through the full standards/framework including Functional Skills
- Provide learners with information and guidance
- Help with enrolment of apprentices
- Work to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Construction Trainer/ NVQ Assessor:
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA
- PTTLS or recognised Teaching Qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in an Construction environment prior to assessing
- Assessing apprenticeship through full Frameworks
- Own transport and flexibility to travel is essential
In return our client offers an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.