Freelance Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Construction- Nottingham/ Birmingham
The Role - Freelance Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Working on jobs between £50k & £2
- Exciting opportunity for great career growth and progession within a successful and reputable company.
Key attributes of the Freelance Assistant Quantity Surveyor role include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
- Main contractor experience preferred but not necessary.
To apply for this Freelance Assistant Surveyor role, please click the "Apply" button below or please call Sam on .
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.