Freelance Art Director | ASAP START | Fashion brand | Monthly rolling | £300-£350 Per day
One of Salts biggest clients, a major Creative agency in London, are looking for an Art Director initially for a month (with a big potential to extend) to help on the creative content, copy writing, communications and design with one of their newest clients, a worldwide Fashion brand.
As the Art Director you will be:
- Leading the development of creative content and communications for the brand. This will involve writing and advising on creative briefs; copy-writing and editorial; creative direction and design input.
- Oversee and manage the creative process for projects from briefing through to delivery
- Work closely with the production coordinator to ensure the creative schedule is up to date and workflow is managed so projects are delivered on time and to budget, liaise with key teams as necessary
- Support the Creative Content Lead to develop a content strategy and overarching content plan for the brand
- Provide creative consultancy, expertise and guidance to internal teams and external partners, acting as a brand guardian to ensure brand coherency and impact
- Brief, direct and manage external creative freelancers, agencies and suppliers
- Liaise or brief teams to obtain relevant content (film, photography, stories) from field trips and other brand activities for communications
- Work with the Asset Manager and Video Specialist to curate existing the brands content and stories relevant to Soccer Aid and advise on use of photography and film in communications - image guidelines, format, resolution; appropriate approvals (for instance, respecting the dignity of the child)
- Keep up-to-date on audience insight, brand tracking, content analysis and campaign evaluation and data and use this information to develop stronger, more relevant and more effective communications
You will need to have experience in:
- Experience of creating and producing engaging visual, design and multimedia content. Strong eye for design and good visual judgement.
- Strong editorial and copywriting experience; producing creative, engaging editorial ideas across a variety of channels and platforms. Perform editorial work to expert level, with little supervision.
- Experience of working with, briefing and managing external agencies, freelancers, photographers and videographers
- Strong project management experience with the ability to manage a complex creative schedule and deliver multiple projects on time and to budget
If this looks like you, please contact or click 'apply'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'