Want to be your own boss and manage your own workload? Want to have the flexibility to work from home, or anywhere else in the world? If you have an undergraduate 2:1 degree, or higher, Academic Knowledge could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are the leading provider of bespoke written work in the UK, offering services to a worldwide customer base including Australia and the US, which enables us to offer the best rates in the business.
Academic Knowledge need talented writers to join their esteemed team of freelance academic experts.
If you have an undergraduate 2:1 standard degree, or higher, in any of the following subjects, and a flair for research and academic writing, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Health & Social Care
- Civil Engineering
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A degree from an accredited university in the UK.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
Earnings & Benefits:
- Be your own boss - manage your own work load.
- Work from home - or anywhere else!
- Earnings are based on the number of words written, the standard of work completed, and time spent on production.
- A paid Test-Brief upon being accepted.
- With the flexibility to choose your work, you decide the pieces you will find the most intellectually and financially rewarding!
Academic Knowledge helps students in higher education with the aim to provide extra support to those who may find independent learning more challenging, or struggle with language barriers. Our model answer service guides our clients in forming properly structured essays and ideal use of language. Our proofreading and marking service aids their understanding of the standard of work they are producing and advises them as to how they can improve their grade. Our talented team of writers are responsible for providing our clients with these products.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'