- Provide administrative support across the EMEA payrolls, as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- Input and full ownership of one UK payroll, as well as a coordinating the processing of a couple of small European locations, working with the outsourced payroll vendor
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Acting as coordinator for employee and third party queries
- Collate monthly changes from all departments, e.g. recruitment for new hires, HR for all changes and leavers.
- Send payroll instructions to the outsourced payroll provider, verify those changes against the financial summary and perform net salary / cost centre analysis. Approve monthly payroll file and forward cost file to Accounts.
- Good working knowledge of French payroll and benefits legislation
- Must be a fluent English / French speaker
- A degree in a numerical/finance/HR and payroll discipline (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Well developed IT skills are essential, in particular, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be highly organised and efficient, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written, with the ability to work successfully with all levels of employees across the organisation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and diligent at all times.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job