Fraud Team Manager
Paying £28,000-£35,000k Plus EXCELLENT benefits and bonus
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Fraud Team Manager to join their existing team. We are offering a competitive salary per annum plus excellent benefits package.
Summary of This Role
Manages the Fraud Strategy Team. Oversees the efficiency/quality of the team output. Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow. Establishes procedures, Works as part of team to continuously Improve processes, procedures, Ensures that analyst work is accurate and is completed in a timely manner. Works with internal teams to ensure maximum efficiency of process to deliver best service for client.
What Part Will You Play?
- Handles the daily client requirements in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards. Monitors the time and attendance and adherence of policy for team members to include any necessary training. Coaches, develops and counsels existing team member to higher performance interviews and hires new team members.
- Organises training on processes / systems for team members, clients and customers (as applicable). Reinforces training (post classroom or on the job) through day to day interactions.
- Management of 121, development plans and departmental skills matrix to ensure analyst population is receiving correct guidance and training within their role and departmental risks are neutralised.
- Meets with Strategy Management Team to agree areas of focus and departmental requirements within task and personnel level. Meetings to understand customers’ needs and deliver to expectation.
- Educates team members on quality assurance and productivity. Monitors work queues, assigns daily work and verifies completion to achieve standards. Adjusts daily /weekly staffing work plans to meet client needs as changes occur or projects begin. Recommends changes in work processes to increase productivity and efficiency. Audits analyst activity to ensure policy compliance in line with internal Governance.
- Provides recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate issues that impact overall service quality. Tracks and reports to appropriate teams for further research and action.
- Suggests improvement to products and services for future needs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience
* Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate in a numerical discipline
- Call Centre
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job