Fraud Strategy Analyst
£45000-£50000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking for your next step in your career and want to work in one of the UK's most innovative Credit Card providers then have a look below
We have an exciting new position available with one of the Credit Card providers in the UK. They are seeking a Fraud Strategy Analyst who has strong technical and communicational skills to join their award-winning team.
You will be working with one of the top Credit Card providers in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for providing their customers with unrivaled support and service. They are expanding their fraud team due to growth within the business.
As a Fraud Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring fraud losses using a variety of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Establishing the root cause and take corrective action.
- Providing strategic oversight for project teams integrating new use cases for your customers
- Maintaining systems using SQL or SAS
- Building, implementing and monitoring new fraud tools and strategies from scratch whilst minimising resultant customer impact
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to a degree level (Maths, Statistics, Computing)
- Must be able to use SAS/SQL or similar data management tools.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Must be able to spot Fraud trends and take corrective action.
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'