Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We're 24/7, we're multi-channel and we're truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer's journey with us something we're proud of. We're an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we're reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it's having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success.?
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture - we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
A bit about the Team:
Fraud is no longer the domain of the lone criminal and neither is it victimless. That is why CC Fraud is here, to prevent, detect, contain and remedy Fraud. We`re a passionate team, and relentlessly strive to do our best. We are authentic, honest and put our customers first. We push boundaries, match our behaviours to our words and continually evolve in this ever changing world of fraud. Ensuring that we communicate risks and increase awareness of fraud, with a driven team, and the right tools, we’re taking ASOS’ fraud proposition to best in class.
Reporting to the Fraud Operations Manager within CC Transformation the role is responsible for motivating, coaching and developing a team of Fraud Screening Agents. Using our fraud prevention tool as well as a range of third party tools, you will co-ordinate your team to ensure that they have the support to prevent fraudulent attacks which occur, highlight accurately and communicate your key findings efficiently to the wider fraud team. Through analysis and coaching your aim will be to keep false positives at a consistent low and to maintain your teams focus and diligence at all times, ensuring our negative files are an accurate representation of data. The ability to interpret findings accurately will be key to ensuring our genuine customers have a frictionless journey through fraud. Ensuring full coverage of all fraud activities is a key part of this role, acting as a real time function and deploying resource according to business demands.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of Fraud Screening Agents - the role can drive cost savings in the millions, drive continuous improvements whilst ensuring the genuine shoppers experience is not impacted
- Real time co-ordination of the teams tasks and activities using initiative to prioritise and allocate the work volumes
- Ensuring that best practices are communicated effectively throughout your team.
- To ensure orders are reviewed as accurately and efficiently as possible to counteract risk without affecting the genuine customers shopping journey/experience
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make real time decisions and changes that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Setting clear objectives and ensuring appropriate levels of engagement, feedback and development to continuously improve individuals contribution within the context of their existing job role
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings with People Team (HR) support as necessary but focus on regular quality intervention to minimise the need
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Identifying common trends through team collaboration and feed back to the analyst community
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of CNP fraud risks across the global business perspective.
- Acting as a department sponsor for any change or project that is likely to have an impact on the Fraud community
- Review reports produced by the Fraud Analysts to identify risk, exceptions or discrepancies - Interrogating the data to determine the root cause of any problems or exceptions and feeding back in a timely proactive manner.
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Supporting the wider ASOS population during peak periods.
- Continually and proactively look to improve your skills, knowledge and the way you work
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment dealing with CNP fraud
- Operational understanding of a Fraud Prevention/Profit Protection environment
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced ever changing department
- Excellent problem solving skills - evidence of demonstrating innovative and me
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job