Fraud Managing Consultant
Up to £68,000
A top-tier consultancy firm are seeking a highly analytical managing consultant to join their team in developing front of market technology solutions for global clients. If you are technically skilled in SQL and experienced delivering large scale fraud and financial crime projects, then this could be the perfect next step for you.
A top tier consultancy firm with global reach and a solid standing in the fraud and financial crime technology landscape. They can offer a high level of domain knowledge alongside industry leading learning and development opportunities. The department sits within a large e-discovery practice which is growing, offering ample career progression options.
- Using excellent data and analytics skills, you will be processing structured data through client databases and analysing the results
- Drive key strategic and technical insights to report back to the client
- Lead large-scale project delivery to multiple high profile clients
- Responsible for communicating data insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain awareness of key technologies and processes required to offer complete project delivery
- Translate between technical and non-technical personnel
- Use your problem solving ability to develop tailored solutions that combat a range of fraud and financial crime issues
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate - advanced level in SQL
- Leadership experience with significant exposure to stakeholders
- Scripting expertise in another programming language such as R or Python
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Proven experience of using analytics to deliver tangible insights
- Solid fraud and/or financial crime experience - specialist knowledge in Transaction Monitoring or Sanctions is highly advantageous
- Exposure to forensic systems e.g. Actimize, Fircosoft, Featurespace
Up to £68,000
Cash benefits allowance
Highly competitive bonus
Excellent future career opportunities
Access to world-class learning and development
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'