The world is constantly changing and organisations are having to adapt and respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities. The Firm’s Fraud Team sits in the Financial Crime Team within Quality, Risk and Security and advises the business on how to effectively mitigate against the risk of fraud, and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations.
We are looking for high performing professionals, with experience in leading reactive anti-fraud work.
We encourage consideration of flexible and agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Members of the Fraud Team conduct fraud investigations into all incidents of employee and third party fraud. You will work collaboratively within your team and wider QRS colleagues and other areas of the firm, driving change to ensure a robust system and control environment to mitigate against the risk of fraud.
• Investigation of employee and third party fraud, including obtaining witness statements, conducting interviews, the collation of evidence and the production of case files.
• Conduct all investigations in line with legal and regulatory requirements and the Firm’s internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are of the standard required for potential criminal prosecution.
• Work with management to continuously develop the knowledge and technical skills that are required for the role, ensuring that you are aligning with the QRS talent agenda.
• Contribute to building and sustaining a high performance culture within the team, driving excellence and delivering high quality reactive investigations.
• Produce excellent, clear, succinct investigation reports to support the business, ensuring they are of the standard required for criminal investigations, disciplinary hearings, civil proceedings and regulatory requests.
• Working effectively in diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This role will be regional based with a national remit and travel will occasionally be required. Whilst this role is office based, there will be flexibility with regard to working from home.
This is a six month fixed term contract opportunity and is on a full time basis.
Your professional experience
• At least three years’ experience as an investigator, conducting reactive investigations for potential criminal, civil and/or disciplinary proceedings.
• In-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation, e.g. PACE, HRA, GDPR etc
• Strong technical abilities in anti-fraud methodologies.
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively, in what are sometimes complex organisational structures.
• Experience of building and managing relationships with stakeholders.
• Strong report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills (including strong written and verbal communications).
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
• Flexibility to travel.
• Investigation experience within a law enforcement organisation.
• In-depth knowledge of FCA and CIPA regulation and legislation.
• Experience of conducting reactive investigations within a professional services firm.
• Experience of conducting internal audit work.
• Experience of delivering fraud presentations.
Your service line: Quality, Risk and Security
The Quality, Risk and Security (QRS) community is an overarching identity for all of the professionals who manage quality and risk for Deloitte. It comprises: Deloitte Business Security (DBS), National Quality and Risk Management (NQRM), Quality & Risk Operations (QR Ops), and Service Line Quality and Risk Management teams (including Switzerland), and is led by a dedicated partner who sits on the firm’s Executive. Within QRS, we use our skills and experience across a variety of disciplines to support a risk intelligent culture at Deloitte; enabling our partners and practitioners to deliver high quality services to their clients, minimising the administrative burden on our people, and acting as custodians of firm risk, security, ethics and reputation.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'