WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
We have an exciting opportunity in our multi-channel Fraud and Payments team for an experienced people manager with a strong background in fraud and payments.
If you are an ambitious and driven individual with the right talent and experience, this could be the role for you!
As Fraud & Payments Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Fraud Analysts and Administrators and ensuring the effective day to day management and delivery of a 7-day operation.
Working closely with the Global Fraud and Payments Manager - who the role reports into - and other key internal/ external partners, you will also play a key part in helping to define and deliver the Fraud and Payments strategy and ensuring the team is continuously delivering value and impact.
- Effective team performance management and talent development
- Provide a 1st class service to the Business and our Customers, ensuring all SLAs are met
- Monitor fraud and payments to ensure commercial opportunities are identified and fraud & risk are managed effectively
- Promote and maintain strong communication and engagement with key stakeholders
- Motivate and inspire the team, and drive high standards of performance to maximise each individual’s ability and ensure key KPIs are met
- Ensure each team member is fully aware of the Business strategy, and understands their role and responsibilities within this
Communicating and Influencing
- Drive a high standard of communication and excellent Customer Service at all times
- Lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the Team, Department and Business
- Engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice and training to support the Strategic agenda
Fraud & Payments and Analysis
- Identify opportunities to increase Customer conversion and sales, through optimising payments and on-going process improvements
- Implement effective solutions to minimise risk and ensure the relevant processes and measures are in place for the timely detection and analysis of fraudulent activity
- Ensure key KPIs, projects and initiatives are reported on and develop reporting in line with current risk and opportunities the Business strategic direction
- Work closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to leverage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
The ideal candidate should be:
- An excellent people manager who knows how to manage talent effectively
- Dynamic and self-motivated, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and think on their feet
- Able to see the ‘whole picture’ and recognise the impact of activities across the Business
- Able to engage and communicate effectively at all levels, with excellent verbal and written communication skills FOLLOW UP
- Able to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
The following knowledge and experience is required:
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to provide direction, coaching and motivation
- Experience in managing online fraud and knowledge of strategies, tools and techniques to identify and manage fraud
- Knowledge and understanding of payment processes for card and other payment types, and the ability to analyse and interpret payment data to identify conversion opportunities
- An understanding of issues relating to card and card not present (CNP) fraud
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyse large volumes of data and a logical and high level approach to problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail, with the ability to spot trends and identify unusual patterns of behaviour
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and a working knowledge of SQL and Business Objects
- Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) regulations
N.B. Successful candidates will be vetted
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week typically Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm or 10am – 6.30pm. However as the role over-sees a team that cover 7 day week operation flexibility will be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job