Fraud and Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £48,000 plus competitive benefits package
An exciting short term lender are on the lookout for a self-motivated, analytical fraud/credit risk professional to help them develop and grow further within a high performing Fraud and Risk Analytics team.
You will be working for a innovative and exciting financial service who are at the forefront of leading edge technologies when it comes to a banking environment - also putting customers first and winning plenty of awards for doing so
- Leading the drive in Fraud and Credit Risk Strategy development through rigorous analytics.
- Enhance the definitions of Fraud already in place.
- Monitor fraud losses, establish root cause and take corrective action where opportunities exist to prevent current and future fraud themes.
- Ensure strategies are continuously audited and monitored.
- Work closely with other teams in the business to insure that Fraud mitigation strategies are well known, allowing them to also help you with the work you are doing.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience in working within a Fraud and Credit Risk environment.
- 2.1 or higher Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative subject or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to analyse trends and suggest solutions to challenges while maintaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Proven experience in SAS and SQL.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to you, then feel free to reach out or apply through the links!