Fraud Analytics - Senior Analyst - Global Powerhouse
Senior Fraud Analyst
£40,500 - £60,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
One of the most exciting roles I have been recruiting for in '18, has been for a ground breaking and profitable financial services company. The company is actively trying to locate a Senior Fraud Analyst, whom thinks both strategically, as well as technically (working with SAS and SQL daily). This is an exciting opportunity to be: innovative, work in a flexible environment, use both SQL and SAS as well as other fraud risk tools, and be part of a growing business.
In the Senior Fraud Analyst role you can expect to get your hands on tools such as SAS and SQL from the beginning. Focus on protecting this company against fraud by using your analytical abilities. Recognise behaviours and patterns, evaluate risk and make initiatives to reduce fraud in a data heavy environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- SAS and SQL will be essential tools in a dedicated Fraud environment
- Using tools such as Hunter & Falcon
- Work in a team environment to help implement strategy on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience using SQL and SAS in a commercial environment
- Strong experience in co-development of Fraud Strategies
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud
- Experience in communicating analytical findings to various stakeholders/leadership
Competitive salary from £40,500 to £60,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job