My client based in Milton Keynes are seeking Fraud Analysts to join their busy and buzzing call centre.
No previous experience needed of working in Financial Services, however this is desirable.
Extremley busy and social environment, with plenty of progression for those who shine.
- Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history.
- Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Estimated 75% of time taking Inbound Calls, 25% Low Risk Outbound Calls and Processing Queries
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues.
- Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity.
- Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE, JOB COMPLEXITY & SUPERVISION
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
Effective Communication - Written and Oral & Strong questioning, negotiating/probing skills
Able to pass Assessments
PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'