Central Belt, Scotland
£34,500 - £45,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
2018 is the year to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing financial companies on the globe. The firm is determined to bring in a commercially proven Fraud Analyst whom can think on a strategic level, while still having intricate technically abilities with both SAS and SQL. If you are enticed by the notion of combatting fraudulent activity, working in modern offices, being part of a flexible and data heavy environment; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of. It might just be right for you.
In the role of a Fraud Analyst, your objective will be to protect the organisation on a consistent basis of fraudulent activity. You can expect to get to use tools such as SAS and SQL from the onset of the job. Recognise behaviours and patterns, evaluate risk and make initiatives to reduce fraud in a data heavy environment.
One of the largest financial institutions on the globe, who pride themselves in diversity and equality. Modern offices, flexible working schemes and the latest benefit range; the environment highly resembles a financial technology setting.
Day to Day Responsibilities & Skillset may include:
- SAS and SQL will be essential tools in a dedicated Fraud environment
- Work in a team environment to help implement strategy on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Understanding of AML legislation
- Understanding of transactional and sanction related fraud
- Data mining on fraud tools
- Strong experience in co-development of Fraud Strategies
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud
- Experience in communicating analytical findings
Competitive salary from £34,500 to £45,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.