Senior Fraud Analyst
£29,000 - £40,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
We are recruiting a Fraud Analyst on the behalf of one of the largest financial institutions on the globe. This role offers involvement in analytical and strategic thinking, using the latest technical tools on the market, to combat the ever increasing fraud behaviour. Be part of innovative action at this financial institution in the most exciting and advanced part of Fraud-Risk Analytics.
A fin-tech similar environment will have the latest benefits, flexible working schemes and office setting.
As a Fraud Analyst you will actively work in a team that focuses protecting the company from fraud. Using innovative tools such as SAS and SQL you will be able to transform the field of fraud analytics. This role will provide you with substantial experience in combating Fraud behaviour.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- Managing and developing a team of dedicated Fraud Analysts
- Utilising and helping to develop technical tools within the fraud environment
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Determine strategy on counter fraud initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience using SQL and SAS
- Experience in communicating analytical findings
- Strong experience in co-development of Fraud Strategies
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud
Competitive salary from £29,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job