A Fraud Analyst is required to join the credit risk function in this leading organisation. You'll be supporting the development, maintenance and improvement of the predictive analytics activities to limit the financial losses for the company.
The company is a vast short term lending specialist in the financial services sector. They're a big household name which has a real analytical edge and an innovative approach which has catapulted them to the forefront of the market.
As a Fraud Analyst you will be:
- Contributing to the development of fraud policy to ensure there's a consistent approach to preventing and managing fraud
- Support the use of predictive analytics and analytics strategies to help identify and prevent fraud across the business
- Develop and maintain predictive analytics systems, processes and procedures to ensure efficient operation of the team
- Analyse and interpret MI to identify fraud threats and trends and effectively propose preventative methods
- Monitor fraud within the business as well as externally to understand fraud trends and help anticipate future threats
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience applying and managing complex modelling concepts within fraud. With strong exposure to analysing data to identify fraud
- Experience working in an FCA regulated environment
- Relevant analytical experience in retail digital financial services with a preference of credit risk cards / loans experience
- Extensive programming, database extraction and analytical experience
- Motivation to add real value to growing teams and positively contribute to company objectives
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Up to £40,000 + Bonus + great company benefits
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply ASAP using the Apply link on this page.
Fraud, risk, analytics, FCA, SAS, analytics, analyst, fraud identification, fraud prevention, AML, data, fraud consultant, AML, application Fraud
- fraud prevention
- fraud identification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job