Counter Fraud Investigator Support Assistant (Fraud Administrator)
Due to the continued success and expansion of the company we are now looking to recruit a new member of Counter Fraud Support to join our dynamic and forward-thinking Fraud team.
The key purpose of this role is to screen suspect motor claims against known fraud indicators and other risk factors.
My client is an innovative and entrepreneurial group of companies specialising in Motor Insurance Services. They are currently rated highly in the top 30 big companies to work for in the UK and currently have the Platinum Award for investing in people
Why work for us?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Free gym on-site
- Free car parking
- Free shuttle bus to work from Tunbridge Wells train station
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants, and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cashback on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Screening suspect motor claims (including bodily injury) against known fraud indicators and other risk factors, identifying cases where the investigation is required.
- Utilising specialist data mining/fraud management software; working the daily alerts and assisting with the upkeep and development of the rules.
- Utilising a variety of desktop tools (CUE, MIAFTR, etc) as well as various internet checks and databases to assist with claimant profiling and to determine the direction of the investigation.
- Assisting with the production of fraud statistics, Management Information, and root cause analysis.
- Screening/handling of Section 29 (3) DPA requests as well as background/database checks on claim suspects.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements (including DPA and "treating customers fairly" principles).
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail, and letter.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Proactively managing personal training and development requirements.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access preferred
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own workloads.
- Motor claims experience
- Good knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Experience in fraud investigation and/or analysis would be beneficial although not essential.
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'