Franchise Operations Coordinator - up to £32,000 DOE - London
Our client, a leading insurance provider based in London are looking for a Franchise Operations Coordinator to join their fast-paced distribution team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The core aspect of the role is to be responsible for the day to day operations of the franchise business.
- Support IFA Distribution teams to ensure they can run effectively and improve efficiency, whilst being the operational point of contact for the Office Managers and their teams.
- Proactively and efficiently manage the flow of work and priorities within the IFA Distribution channel
- Provide a centralised function for distribution communications and initiatives, across the business areas, to ensure appropriate sign off and a coordinated, streamlined approach to implementation, whilst ensuring that any initiatives are operationally and logistically feasible for deployment across Distribution.
- Work closely with Director of Distribution on key strategic and tactical initiatives for the sales channels.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Operations, Legal, Training, Marketing, Compliance, Sales Compliance, Information Risk & Security, IT and Systems to ensure alignment across the business and franchise channel.
- Manage Reward & Recognition programmes working closely with the MI team to deliver key messages and drive key behaviours.
- Support IFA Distribution Leadership Team with administration and organisational tasks
- Manage the set-up of new franchises and the on-boarding of new Franchise Directors together with the processes associated with the termination of a Franchise relationship and business closure.
- To coordinate the set up and closure of franchise businesses to a set deadline, ensuring minimal impact across the business
- Manage branding of franchise offices across the country ensuring that all offices comply to brand guidelines
- Manage Franchise expenses, reporting back to the business the overall spend each month
- Manage Adviser Wellness Days across distribution
- Coordinate and organise events, incentives and prizes
- Attend franchise site visits to ensure full understanding and knowledge, logging any issues and feedback received
- Build good working relationships with all relevant business areas (internal and external)
- Experience in a coordinator and operations role
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisations and communication skills
- Previous project experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Grace C or higher in GCSE Maths and English
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Operations Co-ordinator|On-boarding|Brand guidelines|Organise events|Communications|Project co-ordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'