Following a period of growth, this well-known and reputable Accountancy firm in Norwich are looking for a part or fully qualified Accountant to join them as a Franchise Development Manager.
This role will see you travelling to and working closely with a number of different sites and offices across the UK, for the purpose of providing practical guidance and support on helping them develop and grow their Practices.
Training and salary offered will be proportionate with experience, however the following skills & experience are essential if you wish to be considered:
- Part-qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Experience working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice/Firm, in a mid to senior level position (3 years min)
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel across the UK
- Commercially focused and outgoing, able to offer strategic business advice and support
- Personable and approachable, with an ability to offer commercial business solutions
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary of £35,000
- Company Car (or Car Allowance, whichever you prefer)
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Career progression & development opportunities
If you have the skills required, and want to use your Accounting experience and knowledge to help others in the Accountancy industry, then don't hesitate to apply now!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job