Fragrance Consultant role - luxury french brand
- Retail and/or customer service experience eg. cabin crew, event hosting, promotional staff
- Approachable, charismatic and friendly
- Excellent storytelling skills are a must, so theatre or acting background is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous
- Interest in luxury fragrance and fashion
-Department Store based permanent role
-Free fragrance training provided by the brand
- £20K per annum
- Excellent commission and bonus
To apply, please send your CV and photo to to be considered.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'