This is a great opportunity for a current Fragmentiser Maintenance Supervisor or aspiring Fragmentiser Maintenance Operative looking for progression in a forward thinking well established and growing organisation.
Based out of their Preston site the Fragmentiser Maintenance Supervisor will work between 1200 - 2100 3 days per week and 0900 - 1700 at weekends with 2 days off during the week depending on the candidates preference.
My client is a double Queen's Award-winning commercial recycler with over forty years' experience in the recycling and waste management industry. Their commercial services support social welfare charities, which helps vulnerable people to work their way back to independent living.
Fragmentiser Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with the existing Fragmentiser Maintenance Team
* Organise and conduct the maintenance for the Shredder and Downstream, Frag Plant, Bano Wire Processing Line and Pre-Shredder
* Ensure maintenance is carried out regularly and in a proper manner
* Ensure all critical parts for the plant is organised, categorised and accessible
* Produce maintenance planners and ensure these are adhered to
* Ensure staff are completing plant check sheets and submitting them in a timely manner
* Instil a proactive approach to static plant maintenance
* Complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
* Be a proactive manager
* Contribute positively to the wider management of the business.
* Ensure the departments operations are in line with health and safety and environmental legislation
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Demonstrate 'Can Do' positive attitude with a determined and resilient approach
* Provide great service and achieve high standards across your area of the business
* Demonstrate fresh thinking and ideas * Any other duties as requested by the Operations Manager or Directors.
Fragmentiser Maintenance Supervisor Person Specification:
* Extensive Plant Fitting experience, preferably in a recycling environment
* Welding and fabrication experience is advantageous but not essential
* The successful candidate will also: ensure high standards of delivery and customer service; be determined, resilient and flexible; demonstrate a positive attitude; and come up with ideas that add value.
Fragmentiser Maintenance Supervisor Benefits:
* £29,000 - £32,000 annual salary
* Subsidised café
* Health Care Cash Plan Scheme (after qualifying period)
* FairQuid Credit Union Savings and Loan Scheme (after qualifying period)
* Employee Wellbeing initiatives
* Employee reward scheme
* Discounted tickets to tourist attractions
* Staff family events
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Cycle to work
* Salary Sacrifice Lease Car Scheme
For more information or to Apply for this role please contact Charlotte Stableford at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.