FRA Project Surveyor
Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for FRA Project Surveyors in the North London area.
A local authority based in North London has a fantastic opportunity for an FRA Project Surveyor to join their team.
• To develop, in conjunction with the Fire Safety and Asset Strategy consultant, a prioritised delivery programme for the completion of all fire improvement works required across the building stock.
• To produce client briefs for the delivery of fire improvement works, resulting from the fire risk assessment programme.
• To liaise with Lessee Operations regarding the Section 20 consultation process.
• To carry out post completion audits to confirm the quality of works undertaken.
• To monitor and report on the delivery of the FRA works delivery programme.
• In consultation with relevant heads of service, develop a process for the management, delivery and completion of FRA findings.
• In consultation with the relevant heads of service, define within the business’ Fire Strategy, the minimum design and material standards for fire safety precautions.
• Develop a two year risk-based programme for the delivery of all FRA capital works.
• Appoint, brief and manage external consultants as required.
• Liaise with the Major Works and Property Maintenance teams and / or Westminster City Council’s term contractors to provide relevant information regarding fire improvement works and the relevant standards required to enable works to be designed and delivered.
• Produce and review management data to inform proactive inspections and remedial programmes.
• Where required, provide support through the building control; planning and / or listed building consent process;
• Where required, review and comment on written specifications of work and technical drawings to ensure works have been designed in accordance with Building Regulation and British Standard requirements;
• Monitor and report on the delivery programme, in regards to delivery against target, spend and quality.
• Liaise with the Fire Risk Advisor to ensure all schemes are quality audited and the FRAs reviewed at practical completion.
• Ensure a Regulation 38 (Approved Document B) handover pack is received for all capital works, where additions or alterations to fire precautions have been undertaken and the FRA updated.
If you are interested in the role please email your CV to or call Chris on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'