SoC FPGA Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer required to join a manufacturer of advanced, electrical detection and instrumentation systems. The successful candidate will be degree qualified in electronic engineering and have a good level of working experience with a similar product.
SoC FPGA Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer Position Overview
The key responsibility of this position is to carry out design, simulations and testing of new SoC FPGA to be used in data collection, instrumentation and calibration equipment.
Other duties will include:
- Design and programming of SoC and FPGA products. Secondary to this is to design PCB layouts if required.
- Carrying out embedded software design and programming duties.
- Prototype testing and analysis.
- Development of production specifications and procedures.
- Working in cohesion with other engineers and departments to accurately delivery completed works on time and to client specifications or requirements.
SoC FPGA Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an electronic or software engineering field of study.
- Proven background working with SoC, FPGA, PCB layouts and VHDL.
- Previous experience in embedded software development would be advantageous.
- Experience using Xilinx in FPGA/SoC design would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to accurately document works carried out.
- Based within a commutable distance.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
SoC FPGA Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (Dependent upon Experience).
- 31 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays - Increase to 33 days incl. BH after 2 years service.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'