Based in Cambridge, this exciting new FPGA Design position will be joining a team targeted in developing High Speed FPGA Acceleration Technology.
The FPGA Design Engineer’s responsibilities will include the FPGA design of High Speed Low Latency Hardware using VHDL, simulation with Modelsim, testing of complex solutions with Python or TCL. In this role you could be working independently or as part of a team taking ownership of tasks and resolving requirements.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant Degree, along with:
- A good commercial knowledge of FPGA Design with VHDL (Verilog considered)
- Exposure to scripting - Python, tcl, bash
- A knowledge of one or more of the following would be useful: PCie, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Serial Link Interfaces, SPI, USB
- An understanding of Linux would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity offering a good salary and fast FPGA Design, please get in touch for more information.