Title: FP&A Systems Project Accountant
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits package
Type: 6 months contract with possibility to extension/permanent
If you are qualified FP&A Accountant with strong project experience keep reading!
A client is currently working on Global project to drive improvements and leaner process in the Financial Planning and Reporting function.
You will hold a CIMA/ACCA Qualification with experience in SAP and User Acceptance Testing. SAP modules will be Business Objects & BI/BW on HANA, BPC.
This role is initially a 6 months contract with possibility to extend throughout the project and become a permanent position.
- Analysis and endorsement of current business needs
- Streamline communication with IT/systems department(s)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Train end users by preparing materials and classroom training
- Data Migration activities
- Development of Dashboards and Management reports
Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with professionals at all level
- Strong SAP Skills: SAP BI/SAP BW on HANA, BPC,
- Planning systems implementation
- FinancialHigh level of attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Bonus upon completion
To learn more, please get in touch with Krish Jethani from Search Consultancy at or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job