FP&A Senior Analyst (Financial Planning and Analysis) - TOP FINTECH Disruptor
BlueCrest Recruitment are recruiting for a TOP Financial Technology Disruptor who has grown exponentially. They are based in Central London
The culture is excellent and this role essentially is a gateway for the opportunity to learn and explore new avenues - given the growth of the business and its ambitions. The company has quadrupled in valuation over the past year.
The successful FP&A Senior Analyst will be come from an Analyst background who has planning and forecasting experience. You must also have experience working in a banking/capital markets/ Financial Services environment.
The candidate will partner with various teams to manage everything from decision making, current and strategic, forecasting, and P&L management. Business performance analysis is key
Taking ownership of initiatives including business’ forecasts and planning cycles. You will also be designing frameworks to easily assess data and flash reporting.
The candidate will work very closely with the Senior management team informing them about their performance.
The ideal candidate will be willing to think about the larger picture and challenge when necessary.
- To be fully responsible for the financial model, from inception, maintenance and to improve it.
- Being an Integral part of the financial planning and forecasting periods.
- Implementing a budgeting process in an exponentially growing business.
- To be an integral part of raising finance and investment by conducting scenario-modelling
- Flash reporting for senior management including KPI’s
- Deep analysis into key figures and metrics
- Driving commercial strategies
- Impact analysis on revenue and costs for new and existing products
- Improving processes
- The role would suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ICAS or equivalent) from Big 4 background or a background of working within FP&A
- Must have Advanced financial modelling skills
- Planning, budgeting + forecasting, variance analysis experience
- Building business cases and presenting balanced arguments.
- Great communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a candidate would thrive if they genuinely want to dig deeper into a set of figures.
- A knowledge of Python or SQL would be beneficial.
Benefits include: Unlimited holidays, flexible working, unrivalled fixed return on investment with the company. Share options.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'