FP&A Reporting Accountant - Manufacturing - Ilkeston - £25,000 - £35,000
Macildowie Outstanding Recruitment is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Derbyshire based Manufacturing business with a turnover of around £40 million.
This Financial Planning and Reporting Accountant job has the potential to progress over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role the production of Management Information and Co-ordination of Budgeting and Forecasting activities and performance reporting to deliver insight and support senior stakeholders with decision making. Working closely and building deep relationships with the Financial Leadership Team and Executive.
So what is the job?
- Co-ordinate and manage the timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting of Sales and margin data.
- Provide critical financial support to the commercial team to aid pricing decisions and improve current reporting capabilities
- Assist with the production of financial and operational KPI's across all functions of the business with the view to deliver new and meaningful reporting alongside existing Group and Company reports.
- Support the annual budgeting process and subsequent forecasts and co-ordinate all related reporting
- Improve the current forecasting and reporting models in excel to increase the automation of weekly/monthly and quarterly outputs.
- Management of a small sister company financial transactions, including monthly sales and purchase ledger transactions, monthly management accounts and VAT returns.
- A key focus of the team will be looking to service, facilitate, and challenge other departments across the business to help with their reporting requirements especially commercial and production teams
- Support the Finance Team to build, improve and deliver finance information across the business
- Collate and deliver monthly management reports in Group Reporting format.
What are you like?
- A part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent)
- Strong academic background
- Contribution to the internal customer satisfaction performance of the Finance Team.
- Previous experience with data analysis, presentation and reporting tools
- High attention to detail and an ability to work quickly and accurately
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (Index-Match, Pivot tables, Ability to "Find the Right Excel Function for the Job" which leads Model-Development, Database Structures)
- Good communication skills with ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience
Package - £25,000 - £35,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.