FJR Finance is partnering with a market leading business in Manchester in their search for an FP&A Manager
The client are looking for someone ACA qualified, with a combination of excellent analytical skills and commercial finance business partnering experience and there will be no direct reports.
- Managing key stakeholders and relationships with Head Office functions
- Drive both the short and long-term business planning process to create solid financial plans
- Identify what drives (financial) success for the different sub departments and develop measures for these drivers
- Be a focal point for complex financial queries, providing professional advice and assistance to stakeholders
- Budget & Forecasting
- Provide strategic and long-term financial planning support
- Provide regular reporting in an insightful and actionable way to the departmental leadership teams in order to promote ownership and accountability
- Support senior management in M&A activity, incorporating acquisitions, disposals and closures.
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to understand cashflow, risks and expected profitability
- Support business decision making, by providing reliable financial data and insights
- Supporting Strategic decision making by modelling different options to allow for ROI driven decision making
- Provide ad hoc reports and analytics as required
The Successful Applicant:-
- To be successful you will be qualified (ACA)
- Experience of being able to manage multiple competing priorities
- You will have a minimum of 5years’ experience within a similar FP&A/Finance Business Partner role
- Ability to understand the strategic business goals of the Group
- Ability to manageboth up and down to achieve objectives
- You will have strong excel skills and analytical skills
- Will have excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Planning
- Business Partner Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'