A superb, newly created FP&A Manager position has arisen in a fascinating Life Science/ Pharmaceuticals business based near Uxbridge.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a listed Pharmaceuticals company based in Uxbridge.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process for the region
- Supporting the Finance Director
- Collaborating across all departments to drive performance and value add
- Oversee the accounting and tax from the SSC
- Support the internal and external auditing process
- Lead the rebates process, whilst supporting the gross sales of the region
The ideal candidate will likely be:
- ACA qualified or equivalent (CIMA and ACCA) from a practice environment, with commercial business experience within a similar role
- Lead the budgeting process
- Strong excel skills
- Able to partner non-finance stakeholders at all levels with the ability to challenge
- Team player
- Systems experience would be an advantage
The FP&A Manager position comes with a competitive salary ~£75,000, car allowance, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'