So, what will I be doing?
As FP&A Manager you will be joining the Finance team in a distinctive, ambitious and trusted manufacturing company that is committed to making great British dairy the right way. Forever.
Working as a member of the site management team you will be responsible for providing insight and analysis into our standard cost of production, opportunities for efficiencies and variances from norm. You will be instrumental in translating insights into solutions and implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful rural location at one of our sites that has seen considerable investment in recent months and is leading the way in enabling us as a company to produce innovative and exciting products for our customers.
The position is part time with the expected commitment being four days a week. The role is site based although in the current climate some working from home would be accommodated.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing finance business partnering to a variety of stakeholders including supporting and challenging to enable the SMT to deliver operational efficiencies and to lower the cost of production.
- Preparation, analysis and commentary of financial performance compared to budget/latest forecast/standard.
- Co-ordination, consolidation, review and challenge of site costs (direct costs and overheads) for biannual budget and reforecast process.
- Gaining an intimate working knowledge of site cost base and operations.
- Providing the financial support, input and review for investment appraisals and costing of commercial opportunities.
- Constructive contribution to the FP&A team; share ideas, support and develop colleagues, foster an environment of support and challenge to deliver continuous improvement.
- Willingness to travel to Crewkerne on a regular basis, occasional travel to other sites as required.
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
- Qualified finance professional (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector and ideally of multi-site FMCG companies
- Significant experience with Standard Costing
- Willingness to adopt a flexible working approach, including regular travel to Crewkerne and occasional travel to other sites and HQ
- Strong project management skills & experience
- Knowledge of the food sector
- Experience with MS Dynamics
- Experience of economic evaluation and involvement with projects
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- annual bonus (as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, based on company performance for the year)
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away - and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
- Financial Support
- Site Management
- Ice Cream
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'