Our client is a blue chip company with a highly regarded profile and brand.
They are looking to add to their team with this new FP&A Manager role.
We are looking for a high calibre qualified accountant with some post qualification experience.
As well as excellent analytical skills, we are looking for someone with commercial acumen and good presentation skills. This is a great opportunity to join this market leading company and to be involved in building a new FPA team.
Some experience of working with a Business intelligence tool/ data warehousing tool would be desirable.
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package.
Job summary: The job holder will be responsible for analysing and reporting on the finances of the company. They will be a key stakeholder for FP&A interactions with the Finance Buiness Partners and executive team. The role will involve suporting the newly created FP&A team in implementing new systems and processes.
- Production of monthly information packs for management
- Provision of analysis and insight for the company (delivery against plans, revenues, cost base, resourcing and activities)
- Act as a subject matter expert for FP&A in the Finance team
- Control of cost base, through understanding and challenge with management
- Performance of ad-hoc analysis and review of areas of financial and commercial focus
- Involvement in Finance projects eg implementation of new reporting processes
- Commercial Awareness
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'