- Lead the annual Budget and monthly forecast process - project manage to ensure timely delivery, and clearly explain business and financial drivers behind financial movements;
- Develop robust budgeting and forecasting processes, offering insightful Management Information to senior stakeholders, and timely Board presentations;
- Understand and challenge key assumptions, risks and opportunities, ensure that the financial projections and associated assumptions are aligned to business strategy;
- Provide insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior stakeholders;
- Support process improvements and system transitions in relation to management reporting;
- Manage and mentor direct reports;
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to analyse development opportunities, providing the Head of Finance and CFO with ad-hoc analysis.
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with relevant post qualification experience
- A strong management reporting background
- Demonstrable Finance Business Partnering experience
- Advanced Excel
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job