New FP&A Manager Role for Large and Rapidly Growing Company in South Manchester
Your new company
My client are a rapidly growing company based in South Manchester. Due to the growth, they are seeking to recruit an FP&A Manager for the commercial division in order to work strategically with internal stakeholders.
Your new role
- Business Partner to the commercial division and various high level stakeholders. Build and maintain effective working relationships with the business unit and the rest of the group.
- To develop the team through process improvements and through providing, training, coaching and direction.
- Performance reporting ownership from operational to Board level. Delivering KPIs that effectively monitor the underlying performance of the business unit.
- Provide cost management information for the Division, ensuring figures are accurate and all key variances are fully investigated and understood.
- Own with the process of detailed operational plans for the division, ensuring the plans accurately reflects the division's business strategy.
- Support ad-hoc projects when required and providing finance support, challenge and review to projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong FP&A experience. You will need exceptional communications skills and the ability to work with executive level stakeholders. Lastly, you will need the commercial acumen to start in a newly created role, where you're ideas will be highly valued.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 p.a. and will be working for a growing company with real progression opportunities. You will also get to work with the senior management team/executives on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New FP&A Manager Role for Large and Rapidly Growing Company in South Manchester