FP&A Manager | Boutique Hotel Chain | Central London
Harmonic are proud to recruit for a high-end boutique Hotel Chain. This growing organisation have recently been PE backed and are well renowned for their prestigious yet quirky hotels, restaurants and bars.
You'd be joining a very highly skilled team, that are hard-working but defiantly non-corporate. The correct candidate will be providing their services from their state-of-the-art offices based in Central London.
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven FP&A Manager with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This role is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute candidate to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Business partnering with finance and non-finance staff
- Forecasts and reporting
- P&L reviews and variance analysis
- Using financial data to support strategic decisions.
- Managing Finance Analysts and Management Accountants
- Support the senior finance team
What you need:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qual / part-qual
- 2 years' experience in FP&A
- MUST HAVE HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
What we would like to see:
- Hotel industry experience
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job