Our client a leading consumer business based in West London is looking for a FP&A Manager to lead the management performance reporting across the business. This position is a crucial role within the team and would suit an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and has a passion for building strong relationships.
You will be highly analytical and have the ability to influence and challenge, whilst continually seeking improvements. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning you will be responsible for ensuring consistency in the reporting of the financial and non-financial performance and will be responsible for preparing presentations for the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the consolidated monthly management reporting process for the Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders
- Preparing a variety of presentations for the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders
- Managing and improving the monthly reporting process, including balance sheet reviews, risks and opportunities
- Analysing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management
- Business partnering with Finance, ensuring high quality and consistent submissions
- Driving and leading various process improvements and system implementation projects
- Providing ad-hoc support and analysis to the Head of Planning and Finance Director
- Managing a Part Qualified Finance Analyst
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA , ACCA)
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent excel, including strong financial models
- Ability to present and explain financial information to all levels of management
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within five days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job